Celebrate Canada’s 150 in style this summer on our Canadian Signature Experience enjoying a spectacular Taste of Canada menu, created + prepared by our friends at TOCA from The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto.
Our one-in-a-lifetime adventure begins with a leisurely paddle to the beautiful Toronto Islands in a heritage voyager Canoe, a replica of those used by early Canadian settlers. Explore Toronto’s Bird Sanctuary, paddle past beautiful sailboats and yacht clubs all while we hear about the natural geography and history of the area.
Once we arrive at shore, explore the Islands on your own, while the Culinary Adventure Co. and TOCA culinary teams prep your Taste of Canada experience, inspired by regional cuisine from across the country, this special menu pays homage to Canada from coast-to-coast.
Relax after our amazing meal, watch the beautiful colours of the sun set over the island waterways … you will soon forget we are mere minutes away from Canada’s largest city.
As darkness falls, we board our canoes and paddle back to the city, taking in the magnificent sparkling skyline view from the water. Our departure will also be timed to enjoy the stunning sights of jets taking off and landing at Billy Bishop airport.
A truly unforgettable Canadian experience.
THURSDAY NIGHTS – ALL SUMMER
MAY to MID-AUGUST | 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
MID-AUGUST to SEPTEMBER | 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Adults $150 /pp + HST
Kids (12-14) $130 /pp + HST
Children less than 12 are unfortunately not permitted.
– 283A Queens Quay West | Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre (beside Police Marina)
DETAILS + INFO
– Yes, you have to paddle. It’s fun and easy. Don’t worry.
– Tour runs in light Rain. May be rescheduled for high winds.
– Paid Parking available at the Raddison Admiral.
– Price includes all Food, Canoe and Paddle / PFD rentals.
– Your Culinary Tour + Canoe Guides gratuities always graciously accepted.