Your one-in-a-lifetime culinary adventure begins with a leisurely Toronto Harbour paddle to the beautiful Toronto Islands in a heritage voyager Canoe, a replica of those used by early Canadian settlers. Explore Toronto’s Bird Sanctuary, paddle past beautiful sailboats and yacht clubs all while we hear about the natural geography and history of the area.
As the beautiful summer evening winds down, paddle back to the city, taking in the magnificent skyline view from the water. Our departure will also be timed to enjoy the stunning sights of jets taking off and landing at Billy Bishop airport.
Once back on “terre firma”, relax and tuck into your amazing meal of wild-foraged ingredients, local meats, fish, salads – paired with Ontario Artisan Cheeses, Handmade Charcuterie, House-made Breads and more. Plus, save room for local Ontario pastries and delicious sweet bites for dessert.
Enjoy your meal, on the edge of the city harbour, in the shadow of an Inuksuk, and watch the beautiful colours of the sun set over the island, and the dynamic dots of kayaks across the harbour … you will immediately forget we are in the centre of Canada’s largest city.
A truly unforgettable Canadian experience.
THURSDAY NIGHTS – ALL SUMMER
plus, other special nights. Check our Event Calendar for full availability.
MAY to MID-AUGUST | 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
MID-AUGUST to SEPTEMBER | 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Adults $149 /pp + HST
Kids (10-14) $129 /pp + HST
Children less than 10 are unfortunately not permitted.
– 283A Queens Quay West | Harbourfront Canoe & Kayak Centre (beside Police Marina)
DETAILS + INFO
– Yes, you have to paddle. It’s fun and easy. Don’t worry.
– Tour runs in light Rain. May be rescheduled for high winds.
– Paid Parking available at the Raddison Admiral or on Queens Quay north of the meeting point.
– Price includes all Food, Canoe and Paddle / PFD rentals.
– Your Culinary Tour + Canoe Guides gratuities always graciously accepted.