Discover one of the world’s hippest-neighbourhood, according to VOGUE Magazine. These hip and vibrant streets are filled with local patisseries, cafes, bars, and one-of-a-kind restaurants.
Join us for Toronto’s ORIGINAL Brunch Tour as we deconstruct the weekend culinary ritual with stops for Toronto’s best chocolate chip cookie, a culture-bending fusion brunch spot, double-smoked bacon local pizza, an Italian decadent filled Nutella treat, quirky snacks, to the best butter croissants in Toronto – fresh from the oven – Brunch has never been this fun or international – Canadian, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, American, and French signature dishes.
Pick a Sunday – grab some friends and get your fill of delicious artisan eats + drinks all morning.
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
$99 /pp + HST
– SW corner of King St W + Portland St. (outside Portland Variety)
– By public transit, 501 Queen Streetcar Westbound from Downtown | Portland St. stop
DETAILS + INFO
– Save your morning coffee for us. Caffeine is our first stop.
– Tour runs Rain or Shine.
– Price includes all Food + selected Cocktails and Drink pairings and restaurant taxes.
– Tour Guide gratuities always graciously accepted.