In 2012, National Geographic named the St. Lawrence Market the “Best Food Market in the World” for good reason. Spectacular butchers, dynamic fishmongers and a collection of unbelievable bakeries make up the market that has been a Toronto attraction for over 200 years.
Enjoy Toronto’s #1, best rated and “original” St. Lawrence Market Food Tour.
We’ve selected some of the best and brightest from over 120 vendors to learn, eat and enjoy the flavours of Toronto’s best market. Across 10 stops, over an array of 12 tastings including local coffee, sweet pastries, fresh fruit, hand-made mustards to one of the most well known sandwiches in the city (and so much more) – we promise you’ll leave full of food and history.
The perfect bite of Toronto.
DAILY: TUESDAY to FRIDAY
11 AM to 1:30 PM
Adults (15+) $69 /pp + HST
Kids (6-14) $59 /pp + HST
Looking for an early Food Tour of St. Lawrence Market? Check out our VIP Early Access Food Tour of St. Lawrence Market departing at 8:30 AM every day.
– SW corner of Front St. East + Market St. (outside LCBO)
– By public transit, 504 King Streetcar Eastbound from Downtown | Jarvis St. stop
DETAILS + INFO
– Great tour for Families with tweens + teens.
– Save your morning coffee for us. Caffeine is our first stop.
– Tour runs Rain or Shine.
– Price includes all Food + Drinks including taxes.
– Tour Guide gratuities always graciously accepted.